Saturday, November 07, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sweet Baby Boy,

On 7th November 2003 at 1.30 pm you were born.




I will remember this day FOREVER. This is the day I was BLESSED with such an incredible baby. My heart grew in a way I had never felt before in my life. It was a feeling only a Mama can try to explain but when you try to find the words to explain them... it's just not possible. This overwhelming joy and love filled my body and I wasn't sure how or what to do with it.

This day... you made me a MAMA. Just thinking back to how my heart ached with LOVE... makes me tear up. If anybody was to ever ask me what I'm most proud of... I would say without hesitation... MY SON. If you asked me what was the best job I've ever had... I would tell you... being a Mama.

I cant even begin to tell you what my life was like before I had you and honestly... I don't even care. Danish... you have brought such joy into our lives and we are honored to be your parents. Papa is so proud to walk around with you and say... YUP this is MY son!!! And I... just LOVE everything about you.

It makes me so sad to know that you are all grown up now but I look forward to the coming years. I cant wait to see what new things you begin to do.





Always remember that my love for you is as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean. Mama loves you so much my baby boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD DANISH RAHIMY!!!!!

Love,

Mama

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com