Monday, April 07, 2008

YANG X SEDAP DI DENGAR



sakit kat sini, mama babat tasih


memula kiss lu ambik ati before cubit....


aduiii, sakit kena cubit mulut
abang sakit kat sinilah mama, please kiss abang..... sakit ni


dah baik dahhhhh......



Now they're playfully jabbering away at a comfortable noise level and all is well. But... it suddenly occurs to me that there's a word I hear that should not be coming from their little mouths. I perk up to make sure I'm hearing what I think I'm hearing. "BODOH, GILER." Back and forth, they are repeating it to each other in the sweetest of voices. Crap. Time to get back to parenting.



mama : abang... kasih......


abang : ya mama


mama : do not ever say that word. where did abang hear it?


abang : abang heard kat story "Zombi Kampung Pisang"


okey, i have not idea if this is possible. Did they utter that word in Zombi Kampung Pisang............
i just go back to lecture about how they are not to say that word. carelessnyer aku sampai abang ngan kasih boleh ikut "word" tuh.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com