Sunday, November 08, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYANG


Today my wonderful husband turns 36. Saying "Happy Birthday" to the man who has changed my life in so many wonderful ways just doesn't seem like enough. So instead I will say "Thank You" to the man that you are, to the wonderful PAPA that you continue to be, and to the best husband any woman could ever dream of. I love you. Thank you for letting me share another birthday with you.




I love him so much bcoz he chose to love me (of all people in the world)

I am so glad that this man of mine is here on this earth. Happy birthday ayang!


I love you for always making me laugh.

I love you for being the bestest best friend I've ever had.

I love you for being such a great papa.

I love you for teaching me so much.
and

I love you untuk semua mendalah, tak cukup tangan sampai nak menaip........



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYANG


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com