Thursday, November 05, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMI

Happy Birthday
to my incredible MOM!


My mom is one in a million




She is someone we all need in our life.
She is the most genuine person I know with a heart of gold.
My mom has always been there for me and my sister for everything - we have always been my mom's first priority and there is nothing she won't do for us.


My mom can fix anything - but she is best at fixing a broken heart, a bad day, any mistakes we make - and she always makes me feel better when I am sick.
Her touch alone calms me.
There is no one in this world I feel I have a better connection with than my mom.
She has done everything



I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom - she is beautiful - inside and out.


To an amazing woman, who is not only my mother, my best friend... the very heart and soul of me... continuously and consistently always my inspiration... the person from whom every good quality comes from... my muse and my role model...



I LOVE U MAMI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY


2 comments:

CuTeMiUt78 said...

happy besday mami... semoga dipanjangkan usia.. dan dikurniakan kesihatan yg baik..

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 said...

cutemiut78
terima kasih banyak-banyak rina

 
template by suckmylolly.com